We do not allow events at our houses. That being said we only allow the number of sleeps and cars, are allowed on site.
Do You Allow Events?
What Is Your Cancellation Policy?
Cancellations made 60 days prior to arrival will receive a full refund.
Are Pets Allowed?
Some homes are dog friendly, with approval and a $175 fee per dog, up to two dogs.
Are There Occupancy Limits?
Yes! The maximum occupancy indicated for your rental property is the maximum number of guests allowed on the property at any time, regardless of sleeping or visiting. Group sizes within the maximum occupancy limit do not reduce or increase the rental rate. No events or parties are allowed that exceed the maximum occupancy of the home.
Is Smoking Permitted?
Smoking is not allowed in any of our homes.
How do I check in?
An arrival email will be sent 6 days prior to check in with your personal door code.
When is check in and check out times?
Check in is 4:00pm and check out is 10:00am.
Do you allow for extended stays, early check-ins, or late check outs?
We cannot guarantee without a fee. However, if you contact us the week prior and there is not a same day check in, we are happy to help, this does not apply to summer rentals, mid- June to Mid- August.
What Is The Minimum Age To Rent A Property?
You MUST be 25 years old or older to rent a property from Lakecations. Anyone under the age of 25 years old must be accompanied by an adult that is always 25 years old or older while at the property. Any situation found otherwise will be denied check-in and/or subject to eviction.
Is There A Noise Ordinance?
Yes, quiet hours are from 10:00pm-8:00am.
What Starter Amenities Are Provided With My Rental Home?
Each house is supplied with about 3 paper towels, toilet paper 2-3 rolls/ bathroom, soap- hand in each bathroom, body, dish, laundry & dishwasher, trash bags, bleach, shampoo, conditioner, propane tank, firewood, one set of towels per sleep: body, hand & wash cloth, kitchen towel.
What are check out procedures?
- 1. Please be sure to check out by 10AM, for the cleaning crew to prepare for the next group of vacationers. Please strip all beds, put linens from beds at foot of beds in each room. Please take ALL towels to the laundry room, including beach towels.
- 2. Please run garbage disposal, place all dirty dishes in the dishwasher and start the dishwasher.
- 3. Remove all food from the fridge, freezer, and pantry/cabinets. Be sure all lights and appliances are turned off, including coffee makers, toasters, lamps, etc.
- 4. All trash needs to be brought out to the receptacles. Trash pickup is weekly. To save space, please be sure to break down all boxes when putting in the trash cans. We are not able to offer recycling at this time.
- 5. All rented boats require gas tank refills. There will be a $100 refueling surcharge plus cost of gas for each empty tank. Please place all life jackets on the clothesline either under the dock or in the garage.
- 6. Please make sure all windows and doors are closed, and all doors are locked.
- 7. Please hang up life jackets in the designated space and put lawn games away, under cover.
What are payment options?
When booking 50% is due, 60 days prior to arrival the remaining 50% is due. If you book within 60 days of arrival 100% is due at booking.
Do You Have A Keurig Or Drip Coffee Pot?
Each house has both, a Keurig and drip coffee maker.
What Is The Nearest Airport?
Charlotte Douglass International is about 30-45 minutes, depending on the house.
What if there are issues with internet and cable?
Unfortunately, outages happen. We make every attempt to correct the issue. We test the Wi-Fi and cable prior to your arrival so in the event either is not working we have time to try to resolve it prior to your arrival. If internet is necessary during your stay, it is recommended that you bring a hot spot or wireless internet card.